Modern Brands & Designs For a Modern Lifestyle
We offer a vast selection of brands and styles to not only fit your everyday eyecare needs, but we also offer eyewear and contact lenses specifically designed for a variety of outdoor activities.
Maui Jim Ophthalmic Collection
Our office offers an array of eyeglass lenses to meet individual vision requirements. Some of the available lenses are:
- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal). A better option is almost always
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Instashade ® Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- Polycarbonate Lenses are our first choice for children because of their impact resistance and lightweight.
- Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
We stock a variety of frame styles for men, women, teens and children. They are available in a number of styles from fashion-forward designer frames to more traditional styles. Materials include strong and lightweight plastic and metal alloys such as titanium. Below are some examples of the variety of frame types we carry:
- Designer Lines
- Safety Frames
- Sports Frames
- Childrens Frames
- Spring Hinges
- Lightweight Space-age
- Large Selection
Advances in contact lens design and materials have made them a clear, comfortable option for many people requiring vision correction. Our office has extensive training and experience in fitting most popular styles of contact lenses, including:
- Rigid, gas permeable lenses
- Soft lenses – daily, 2-week and extended wear
- Toric lenses (for astigmatism)
- Fashion Color Lenses
Sunglasses aren’t just about style; they’re essential in protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays. And sunglasses aren’t just for adults. Studies have shown that 85% of the UV damage done to a person’s eyes occurs before they are 18 years old. We can make prescription lenses for just about any sunglass frame.
Sports/ Protective Eyewear
Our office can prescribe specialized eyewear to protect your eyes at work or at play. Specialty frames and prescription or non-prescription lenses are available for:
- Sports including basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, football, racquet sports and hockey